Individual Medical Tuition
Schools are reminded that any pupil meeting the criteria as set out below, may be eligible to access individual or group tuition during periods of illness.
- Expected to be absent from school for at least 15 days (consecutive or cumulative for the same medical condition
- Long term conditions such as Cystic Fibrosis, who may experience recurring absences should be referred to the service.
- Must live at a Southend address.
- Be of compulsory school age (5-18yrs)
- Be subject to a medical care plan with the NHS, including the Emotional Health and Well-being Service.
- During pregnancy, tuition can be provided from 6 weeks before the due date and is provided for a maximum of 13 weeks.
For more information please contact Jenny Finch at Victory Park Academy on email@example.com
|Medical Referral Form||Download|