We welcome strong links between home and school. A positive partnership helps us all better understand and support the needs of our pupils. We try hard to ensure that our communication is clear and useful. We also recognise that different people will want contacting in different ways, and as long as expectations remain reasonable we will always strive to do our best to meet such needs. Due to the nature of our student’s needs, you might find it difficult to keep up to date with what your child is achieving in school and if any parent has any concerns they should not hesitate to contact the school.
Useful contacts are:
- Mark Aspel, Headteacher
- Katie Blight, Designated Safeguarding Lead
Available to discuss any concerns parents may have. If we are unable to help, we may be able to direct you to the service that can help.
Our links with parents are strengthened through:
- Home-School books (when requested)
- Telephone calls
- Postcard Good Achievement Report
- Letters home
- School Website
- Parent Workshops
- Pupil Reports
- Parent Open Evenings (KS3/KS4)
- Reviews (including Educational, Transitional and Behavioural)
- Extended Schools programme