Victory Park is currently open to selected students by invitation only
Following The latest advice from the government:
- The Main Academy is closed for the majority of pupils.
- Limited services will be provided for identified pupils. This will include advice, guidance and a revised education provision.
- We will carry out daily welfare checks and monitoring for all pupils via a telephone call and door step visits for identified pupils.
- Virtual Learning environment available for all pupils.
- Information regarding free school meal entitlement and arrangements for this to follow.
Welcome to Victory Park Academy. We are a Southend on Sea based Alternative Provision (AP) Academy, we provide full and part-time education that supports 75 students aged 5-16 who are excluded from, or are finding it difficult to fully access their mainstream schools.
Victory Park Academy provides an essential “Second Chance at Success” either through in-school support via our Behaviour Support Outreach Service or through our AP short term or full time places. Regardless of prior circumstance or future destination we firmly believe that all pupils at Victory Park Academy should be successful and we do everything possible to deliver this vision.